Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

EpiCor All Natural Immune Booster Review

Disclaimer EpiCor provided me with free samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.
 
  I know Spring has officially sprung and as the weather warms up our thoughts turn to fun summer activities.  We leave behind all the winter blahs and germs, right?

Well......

Just because the weather is warming up, doesn't mean the germs burn up when they see the nice warm and at times hot sunshine. We all don't want to admit we are human and our bodies do get run down for many reasons.  Reasons like not getting enough sleep, poor hygiene, unhealthy eating, stress...etc.... 

So why not take a personal inventory of our life and lifestyles this spring, leading into summer.  I like to think of this like Spring cleaning around our house and yard.  In with the new and out with the old and broken things. 

So what new things can I add to my daily routine to help make my spring and summer move along more smoothly with all the added bumps and lumps? 

Well, thanks to the opportunity I was recently blessed with...one of my new things I have added to my daily routine this spring is one easy to take dietary supplement capsule.

Are you asking what kind of capsule would she be taking?  She is so fitness and family oriented.  What extra does she need? Well, I found out I need to take EpiCor

EpiCor is a revolutionary dietary supplement.  If it is taken daily (just one simple capsule) works to support health by balancing the body's immune response.  This has been researched to be safe and effective and there is nothing like it on the market today (Not evaluated by the FDA.)

Look at the great free samples I received from EpiCor.
EpiCor is made of a complex blend of metabolies, vitamins, minerals amino acids and antioxidants.  Recent human clinical studies have shown EpiCor reduces the frequency and duration of colds and flu symptoms - but better yet being spring time - its has also shown a reduction of the common symptoms associated with seasonal allergies!! (Not evaluated by the FDA). So far my experience with EpiCor has been positive.  I have remained healthy since using it and my seasonal allergies do not seem as severe this year.
I feel safe using EpiCor especially since it is:

Non-toxic
Free of know contraindications
Non-mutagenic

Learn more about EpiCor via:

Website
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube

Disclaimer EpiCor provided me with free samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making the effort to talk about and discuss this with us, I for one experience strongly about it and really experienced Immune Booster studying more about this subject.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.