Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Relogy - Vegan Blemish Skincare Treatment Review

 
A Vegan skincare line that is inspired by the biology of your skin.

With so many different products out on the market today to help clear up blemishes, how do you pick the right one?  The one that is actually going to clear up your skin.  I always have these questions!  And being a social media guru like I am, I quickly turn to online sites and opinions to help me in my decision making process.

So, I am hoping by taking the time to read my review and experience with Relogy it will give you the tools so you can make the right choice for your skin care and maintenance.  You can also learn more about Relogy on Facebook and Twitter

Relogy sent me out their amazing line of blemish fighting, 100% Vegan skin care treatment and maintenance products to use and review.

I first want to let everyone know I was impressed how everything arrived.  It was perfectly packaged just like a Christmas gift.
I really appreciated the pamphlet book that came with the line of 3 different Relogy products.  It helped explain what Relogy is, how it works and the order and amount to be applied.  I was pleased to learn a little goes a long way when it comes to the Relogy line.  So you get your money's worth.  I learned Relogy is different because it starts with a Dual Action Treatment Foam that penetrates deep into your skin's surface which starts clearing up acne immediately. 

The reason Relogy says it is dual action is because it can be used as a treatment cleanser and rinsed away or it can be used like a topical acne treatment and left on your skin.  I must say when I read about the dual action feature of the Relogy foam, I was very excited.  I LOVE when products can be used in more than one way.  I feel you get more for your money and less products to have on hand.

The second step is Relogy's 100% Natural Skin Balancing Lotion with Coconut Milk.  I read that this balancing lotion is the ultimate side-effect preventer.  It keeps your skin hydrated, nourished and soft.

The last step and only if needed to the Targeted Spot Treatment with Seaweed Extract.  The spot treatment works directly on any blemishes that it is applied to.  This treatment is anti-inflammatory and assists your blemishes to fade and quickly and completely go away. 

I have to say my favorite part of the Relogy Vegan Skincare Treatment is the, oh so smooth skin balancing lotion with coconut milk.  It left my skin feeling like a newborn baby.  It is wonderful and I think my skin now craves it!  All I do is make sure my skin is clean and dry and apply a pea-size amount onto my face.

The Relogy dual action foam had a great refreshing scent which made it pleasant to use.  I do not suffered with terrible acne, but when I did get a blemish or two I was amazed at how quickly it went away after using this great dual action foam.

The Relogy Targeted Spot Treatment with Seaweed Extract is just fun to apply and feels great going on.  The applicator is a cooling roller ball.  Ance doesn't stand a chance with this hard hitting product.

I love that Relogy has created a wonderful and useful line to help rid our skin of blemishes and keep it properly maintained and looking great.  I am so grateful they were able to accomplish this and still be Cruelty free and vegan.  All their products are plant-based with no harsh chemicals.



Keep up the great work Relogy - you have created a winning product line!!

 
   Disclaimer: Relogy provided me with a free samples to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

1 comment:

  1. Taking care of my skin is one of my priority right now aside from my family. I love cooking and skin care products like loreal and Garnier. I've also discovered in my lifetime beautification that inside beauty through keeping your gut and skin looking good by drinking tea. My favorite tea is tulsi and by using skin care products and tea for my body had already changed my life big and made it much better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.