Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Australian Made - French Milled Natural Soap Review


Fragrant Natural Soap from Australia..
 

 
 
Who would have thought this beautiful country would make and offer for sale premium and natural soaps that are available for purchase in  the USA.  Email inquires are welcome with questions to david@australiansoap.com
 
Australian Soap sent me three of their French-milled soap bars for review.  I first was curious what French-milled meant.  I learned this process produces a consistent premium quality soap bar.  It increases the lathering effect and makes the bar much more durable and long lasting.  So it creates a bar of soap that is worth its money and you will not wash most of it down your drain.
 
I also found out that Australian Soap is crafted with plant oil (no animal fats are used) so it will not dry out your skin.  So, if you skin is not dry you will need to use less lotions, which saves money in the long run.
 
I was delighted at the strong fragrances of the three bars I was sent to review.  I could actually smell them prior to opening up the package they arrived in.  Each time I have used my Australian Soap I am able to enjoy the fragrance throughout the day and my skin feels moisturized.  I did save one of the bars and have tucked it into my wardrobe cabinet.  It leaves my clothing smelling fresh and beautiful. 
Don't worry that you will not be able to afford Australian Soap.  They offer amazing deals like:



  • Rewards Program (a thank you for repeat customers)
  • Orders over $30 SHIP FREE
  • Orders over $15 SHIP FOR $5
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

  • So find you favorite bars and place a great order today to pamper your mind and body.

     
    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    1 comment:

    1. Thanks for Posting ! first time I have found a genuine post related to Natural Soaps Australia

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.