Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Week 17 Nutrisystem Before and After Photos...Still Losing Weight! #NSNation

Week 17 - on Nutrisystem program and my success continues.

Look at me now!!
 
And here is my before photo taken in May of 2012...



I am pleased to report my weight loss continues as I lost .4 pounds this week!!!
 
 
 


Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 3 - lost 2.8 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 5 - lost 5.8 pounds
Week 6 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 7 - lost 1.8 pounds

Week 8 - gained 1.8 pounds
Week 9 - lost 5.2 pounds
Week 10 - lost 4.8 pounds
Week 11 - lost .4 pounds

Week 12 - lost 2 pounds
Week 13 - lost 3.8 pounds
Week 14 - gained .2pounds
Week 15 - lost 2.6 pounds
Week 16 - lost 4.6 pounds
Week 17 - lost .4 pounds.

Total Weight Loss So Far after 17 weeks on Nutrisystem
44.4 pounds.
 
So at the end of week 17 I have lost a total of 29 inches!!! (That is another  1.75 inches gone this past three weeks...bye bye!  The inches may be slowing down, but it is because there is less and less there...Thank you Nutrisystem.)

Waist - Total lost 7.25"
Chest - Total lost 6"
Hips - Total lost 6.25"
Thighs - Total lost 6"
Upper Arms - Total lost 3.5"





Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.



Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with my food and support program free
of charge for participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program

2 comments:

  1. Great Job!! I just took the first step 20 min ago and ordered, I need to loose at least 70 ibs. I know I can do it ! I just wanted to say you look great and I'm going right now to measure and take the before pictures, Keep up the great work .. Runawaycowgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing thanks for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.