Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

20 Second Fitness Week 1 - Review and Free Shipping

Hello.....20 Second Fitness!  And welcome to my daily workout routine.

I am so excited to be part of this amazing Super Fast AT-Home Interval Training System.

20 Second Fitness sent me their superior program to try out and share my experiences with everyone for at least the next 6 weeks.  Along this this amazing opportunity they are offering all my wonderful followers and fans Free Shipping when ordering your own 20 Second Fitness.  Just use the code "Fish Full Thinking".

I was surprised to see what is all included at No Extra Cost with this easy to understand and to fit into a busy schedule workout program.  You get 40 workouts that are on 6 DVD's and 5 different resistance bands and storage bag (plus band to door attachment), adjustable jump rope, food guide and Track your success poster for only $99.

Today was day 2 of the 20 Second Fitness Program and I feel great.  I like to believe I am in very good shape, so I can't wait to see where this program is going to take me.  I love the intro disk which helps explain what 20 Second Fitness is all about.  It talks about this workout program and its ability to burns calories and builds lean muscle with fast, furious and fun 20 second intervals in only 4 to 12 minutes a day.  The intro disk also includes videos of each and every exercise move you will be doing during this program.  So you can refer back to it at anytime.  I really do appreciate being able to watch and listen to make sure I am doing each exercise correctly to get the most out of my workout. 

I must say I was surprised I could get my heart rate and breathing up so quickly in just 4 quick minutes.

Keep an eye out and see what the coming weeks will be like during my workouts with 20 Second Fitness.

Don't forget to follow 20 Second Fitness on Facebook and Twitter.
Disclaimer: 20 Second Fitness provided me with their fitness program free
of charge for my participation and possible compensation for programs sold.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.