Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Week 14 Nutrisystem #NSNation

Well Week 14 is on the books with Nutrisystem and I can't believe how many inches I have lost in 2 short weeks!  Keep reading for my amazing results!!

I knew before I measured, things have definitely changed shape-wise with my body.  And I actually treated myself to a new workout outfit.

And look it is size...MEDIUM!!! 

I still can't believe it!  I had to buy this as I actually didn't have an size medium clothes in my closet.  So that is saying something about how fair I have come in a very short amount of time.  I feel so strong.  Nutrisystem makes it so easy and convenient to stick with the program.  And I know my new ab workout is helping my waist, shrink in size.  And yes...I still haven't missed a workout yet! 

So how did my week go according to the scale???

I gained a tiny .2  pounds this week (But lost a LOT of Inches!!!).  But like my Nutrisystem system support person Meredith says...it is not about the weight loss, it is about getting healthy!
 
So at the end of week 14 I have lost a total of 27.25 inches!!! (That is another  4.25 inches gone this past two weeks...bye bye!)

Waist - Total lost 6.5"
Chest - Total lost 5.25"
Hips - Total lost 6"
Thighs - Total lost 6.5"
Upper Arms - Total lost 3"


Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 3 - lost 2.8 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 5 - lost 5.8 pounds
Week 6 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 7 - lost 1.8 pounds

Week 8 - gained 1.8 pounds
Week 9 - lost 5.2 pounds
Week 10 - lost 4.8 pounds
Week 11 - lost .4 pounds

Week 12 - lost 2 pounds
Week 13 - lost 3.8 pounds
Week 14 - gained .2pounds



Total Weight Loss So Far after 14 weeks on Nutrisystem
36.8 pounds.



Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.




Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with my food and support program free
of charge for participation in the Nutrisystem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.