Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

ecoSTORE USA Product Review. All Natural Pet Shampoo and Pure Oxygen Whitener

Can you imagine what the world could and would be like, if everyone took the time to make Eco Friendly choices at least 25% or 50% or more of the time?

If the majority of people decided to make this positive difference for our planet...the more accessible these products would be.

So, it is up to you and I to make that change....to make a difference and make Eco Friendly purchases.

No excuses, this is your chance.  I know it is possible.  I live in the middle of nowhere with limited shopping resources....until you think outside the box...ONLINE SHOPPING!!

My newest Eco Friendly Find..like a Diamond in the rough is....


I love what they stand for:

"We believe in the realities of today and the possibilities of tomorrow."

I honestly feel ecoSTORE truly has a passion to provide effective, safe, healthier and cost effective products.

Did you know....ecoSTORE USA Products are 100% Plant-Based.  How can you go wrong with ecoSTORE?  You can't it is beautifully and naturally perfect.

ecoSTORE sent out two Natural products to review. 

Herbal Fresh All Natural Pet Shampoo
I was amazing at how much lather this mild pet shampoo makes and it smells fantastic.  I love the fresh scent it leaves behind on my two dogs.  ecoSTORE is truly on to something here...I love that you can frequently use this shampoo without harming your pet.  ecoSTORE did mention this shampoo can be used on dogs and cats over 6 weeks in age.   

PureOxygen Whitener
"A safe, highly effective alternative to chlorine-based bleaches, made from mineral salts and plant based ingredients derived from citrus and coconut. Use our enzyme free formulation to whiten whites and brighten colors. Once dissolved in water, it releases pure oxygen which gently lifts stains without damaging the color or strength of fabrics."

I have been using my PureOxygen Whitener to soak some of my tough stains (or should I say my boys tough stains).  It works beautifully.  I add some warm water into my washer and a few Tablespoons of PureOxygen in the water...agitate gently to dissolve and add the stained clothes.  I let them set overnight.  When I get up in the morning I add the rest of the wash water, soap and wash like normal.  The boys clothes haven't looked this great since I can remember.  Amazing and All Natural.

ecoSTORE also offers other Baby, Haircare, Household, Bath and Body and Eco Friendly Pet Products.

Join the No Nasty Chemicals Movement!!!

Like ecoSTORE on
Facebook today and Twitter.


Disclaimer: ecoSTORE provided me with free
samples of their products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free products

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.