Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

BABADOO DESIGNS - Personalized Stationery Cards - printed on 100% recycled card stock



"one-of-a-kind designs for one-of-a-kind you!"

This phrase was printed on the back of a business card from Babadoo Designs and describes this business perfectly.  Did you know all of Babadoo Designs images are exclusives and you will not see them anywhere else.

They are all exclusives because each image is from original watercolor paintings by the owner, Hillary Reynolds and her "retired" father.  I really appreciate the care and uniqueness that is put into each and every product created by Babadoo Designs.

I was given the opportunity to receive four personalized stationary cards from Babadoo Designs to review.  I was excited at this chance, as all of their Invitations, Announcements and Stationery are created on 100% recycled paper products.

Don't worry just because recycled paper is used...the quality is not sacarified.  Actually I was pleased at how heavy weight the stationery cards and envelopes where.  Truly works of art on a beautiful paper canvas.

You will, no doubt make a lasting impression by deciding to chose Babadoo Designs for your personalized paper products.

Go head and check out Babadoo Designs on their Website, Facebook and Twitter. 

You will not be disappointed.            
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.