Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

New England Coffee Holiday Seasonal Flavors Review *Be Spoiled This Year*

Everyone that knows me....knows I LOVE a good cup of coffee.

Well I have been spoiled this Holiday Season with the help of...



New England Coffee is owned by a third generation of the Kaloyanides and Dostou families and has been providing quality and service for over 90 years. They believe in the highest standards of customer service and product quality which has been passed on in the true tradition of family business.

While they have grown to become New England's largest independent coffee roaster, their philosophy and goals are still the same - to buy and sell premium coffee and provide the best service possible.

New England Coffee methods are not cutting edge. In fact, they're antiquated by most people's standards. And they wouldn't change a thing. It's the only way we know how to make sure that you'll always enjoy a consistently great cup of coffee.

As fine coffee becomes more and more integral to the American way of life, New England Coffee will continue to indulge you with their consistent tradition of good taste.

New England Coffee sent me out a bag each of their Seasonal Pumpkin Spice and Eggnog freshly ground Coffee to review.

I just want to start by saying I wish I had "SMELL-O-VISION" available on my blog.  As I am going to do my best at capturing the delightful aromas and flavors I am still enjoying, one cup at a time.

First the Pumpkin Spice.

It is full of sweet pumpkin flavor with a nice bite of spice.  (yet, it is smooth and not bitter.  I very nice light roast)  I think I could taste cinnamon, nutmeg and maybe some cloves.  I love enjoying a cup of this after supper.  It is like dessert in a mug + my house smells wonderful.

OHHH The Creamy Eggnog.

New England Coffee, some how captured the essence of Eggnog with this Light Coffee blend.  It is very balance and has a nice hint of nutmeg.  I will be saving the rest of this to serve to guests over Christmas.  This is going to be a hit!  I just know it.  I will be trying some with a dollop of fresh whipping cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg for a elegant and flavorful touch.

Happy Holidays!

New England Coffee carries so many different Variety of Coffee via their website.. go check it out today and purchase some Coffee from their on-line store or see where you can purchase your own.

Like New England Coffee on Facebook and Twitter and even sign up for their newsletter so you don't miss out on excellent deals.

2 comments:

  1. That's it! I have to run to my store to see if they have the eggnog flavor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie - did you see I am now giving away a bag of the Pumpkin Spice thanks to New England Coffee. Here is the link in case you want to enter http://fishfulthinking-cbusch.blogspot.com/2011/11/new-england-holiday-pumpkin-spice.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.