Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Corazonas "Love Your Heart, Love The Taste" Oatmeal Squares Review

We all know down deep inside that we should make healthy choices when we eat and snack through each and everyday.  At times that can be very challenging.  It is difficult to find brands that somehow are able to "sneak" healthy ingredients into their products and still make them taste good. 

Corazonas has Masters Degree in "Sneakiness".  Their products "Love your Heart, Love the Taste".

Corazonas is the ONLY line of snacks infused with plant sterols.  Corazonas provide us consumers with 3 different types of snacks..All Natural Tortilla Chips, All Natural Potato Chips and All Natural Oatmeal Squares.

Clinical studies indicate that, when consumed as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, plant sterols can help reduce the absorption of cholesterol in the small intestine by up to 50%, which in turn can lower LDL blood cholesterol by 5-14%.

Plant sterols, also known as phytosterols, are plant-based compounds that occur naturally in fruit, vegetables, legumes, whole-grain products and most vegetable oils, but usually at levels too low to effect LDL cholesterol. But plant sterols can be added to other foods at beneficial levels that help lower blood cholesterol and reduce risk of coronary heart disease.

Corazonas provided me with all five of their delicious All Natural Oatmeal Squares.  Yes I said FIVE flavors...so I am certain you will be able to find at least one that will make you want to come back for more....Plus your Heart will Thank You.


My Favorite flavor of all was the Corazonas Oatmeal Squares was the Banana Walnut.
It was like eating a piece of homemade moist banana bread in a cookie with square sides.  The banana flavor was distinct and did not taste fake. 

Another flavor I tried was the Peanut Butter.  To be honest I am not a huge peanut butter fan but these were good and had actual real peanuts inside.  I enjoyed them and so did my boys.  My oldest actually dipped his in grape jam.

The Cranberry Flax was wonderful!

The cranberries add a nice tartness to the oatmeal square.  The cranberries themselves were nice an chewy which complimented the texture of the oatmeal and flax.

I didn't get the opportunity to sample the Chocolate Chip oatmeal squares.  My boys stole them right out of the box and wanted more after they finished the two that were sent...I guess that says it all on those.

Last but certainly  not least was the Chocolate Brownie and Almond.
Look at this chocolately goodness!  The smell of chocolate greats your nose the instant the package is opened.  It was like having dessert for breakfast.  How can something that tastes so sinful be heart health?  I sure don't know but I am not complaining!

Corazonas is such a caring company they are offering an excellent deal called the ICare Package

"With a Corazonas ICare™ package, you can give someone you care about three bags of chips and four Oatmeal Squares — all proven to help lower cholesterol — for just the cost of shipping ($9.95). That's a $20 value for the cost of shipping. Why are we helping you do such a thing? Because we want to spread the word about our amazing-tasting snacks while more people enjoy Freedom to Snack™ Sensibly. Thanks for helping the people you love — they're going to love you for it"

Thank you Corazonas!!!



2 comments:

  1. Great review. I am always looking for what I can take with us when we go out. My husband gets hungry and turns into a bear. The last thing I want to do is give him a candy bar (which is what he will grab if I don't supply a good snack). I like that these are tasty and heart healthy. We'll definitely be looking into them. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Boost My Blog! I hope you'll follow me back at www.weidknecht.com. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.