Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy List that is LONG and Covers the Last Few Weeks.

PhotobucketI wish everyone could see me right now.  I am doing the happy dance while easily typing this post on my.......

NEW COMPUTER!!!!!  Yes, HP finally did the right thing and replaced my 2/3 month old computer that never worked right and finally wouldn't work.  After a HUGE, long ordeal with the company, which is a story in and of its self, they finally took my old piece of s*** and give me sometime that will work for a long time (fingers crossed) hopefully.

So now I have a lot of work to do on my blog since I can get it done in a timely fashion with this new computer - compared to the tiny, sloooooow notebook computer I had been borrowing from a friend.

I can't wait to start sharing recipes that I have been making and documenting with photos with all my followers, while I have been having computer issues. 


My Mom's Meat Spaghetti Sauce
 
Homemade Nachos


Happy to say that my Lindt Chocolate Giveaway is going better than expected (which ends today 02-19-11 at 11:59pm MST).  I have had more entries than I ever have on a Giveaway!
 
I have found a new candy love.  I don't know if that is good or bad (good because it tastes awesome, but bad for the waist line).  It is from Blair Candy.  They are now carrying a new way to create a huge candy assortment for a great price.  It is called the Custom Candybar Box.  I think it should be called "A little piece of heaven".  I ordered one of course and I am not disappointed!
 
My son's 7th Birthday Party was a hit!  Thank God for Pizza Hut as everything was thawing outside and a HUGE mess - couldn't imagine the children in our small house.


It's makes me smile looking at how much fun they all had.  It was a Good Mom Day that day.
 
After a Facebook comment to Aunt Nellies - "My boys and I are so disappointed and going through withdrawals..we can no longer find the sweet and sour red cabbage. I think I feel a blog entry coming on...would love to do a giveaway and a review."
I am excited to say they contacted me and are sending us some Sweet and Sour Red Cabbage to review on my blog.  My boys are very excited and ask daily if it has arrived in the mail yet.
 
And Last but not Least...Rubbermaid has selected me to test out a new pantry item before it is being sold in the stores.  Very excited and can't wait for it to arrive.
 
Okay enough typing - I think my new computer is smoking.....
 
What is on your Happy List - Link up above and share with all.

2 comments:

  1. Those nachos make me happy!! LOL I really really want some nachos now.
    And that candybar box! Oh yum. It's not good for a fat chick like me to come here. You always have amazing pictures of awesome food!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.