Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hip Together Mommy Designs t-shirt - Make a stylish first impression!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

What can I say?

I am a very proud mother of three boys and many days you can tell by my frantic appearance.  Yes, I will admit that I have "those days" that there is never enough time in the day to get everything done.  And of course on "those days" I always have to head out of the house for numerous errands. 

When I do head out I love wearing my broke-in baseball hat so I don't have to fix my hair.  And then that is where the challenge begins.  What do I put on?  I hate, hate, hate where sweatpants in public.  I know I can look pretty haggard on some days, but I can't stoop to that level.

So I always slip into a pair of comfortable jeans but then what kind of top do I put on?  Should I just pull "that fraying sweatshirt" out again?  The answer is NO!  I now have a super comfortable and hip looking Fatigued Mom style shirt to put on and show everyone what I am about!

Thank you so much Hip Together for sending me out the perfect Mommy shirt to wear in style no matter where I am headed too.

Hip Together designs offer trendy clothes for moms and kids..in many different styles and sizes.  I like that they offer sizes from S to 2X and even 3X to 5X in regular style tees.  So you should be able to find the perfect shirt for you to make a statement and be comfortable., and we'd love to share one of our designs with you!

The Mom Of Boys shirt I picked out is consider a Burnout tee.  What is a burnout tee?  A burnout tee has an amazing lacey pattern in the fabric that is meant to be layered over the top of a tank or even a long sleeve tee. 

I did order a size bigger than I normally wear and it fit great.  I is so light weight and super comfortable. 

Thank your Hip Together for making it easy for us Moms to look in style once again and feel amazing!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. Shop for funky and fashionable cartoon t-shirts, graphic printed t-shirts, cool t-shirts, latest t shirt fashion clothing online Best T-Shirts Online in India, Mens Graphic T-Shirts, Buy T-Shirts Online,graphics t shirts online india at affordable prices with Poofed & Free shipping. Refer & win Rs 50!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt looks amazing and thanks for the informative posts. I have also ordered shirts from ApparelnBags as they were offering a good deal on wholesale t shirts so, couldn't resist and buy more, Quality is great though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this great contribution, I find it very interesting and well thought out and put together. I hope to read your work in the future. genuine leather jacket

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.