Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Beneful Healhty Weight Dog Food Forumla from Pet360.com

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

As a proud pet owner I love to find new dog food that meets my two dogs needs.  It is fun to see their excitement when they get to try out new food.

But I am pretty picky when it comes to selecting what new foods I am going to let them experience and hopefully enjoy.  Our lab, Lucky is getting older and we pay attention to what he eats and the calorie content.

So when I found out that Beneful offers a Healthy Weight Formula dog food I couldn't wait to give it a try and see what my furry friends would think of it.  I found out Pet360.com carries this variety of pet food and so many other types.  I love that Pet360 delivers the dog food right to your door.  No more lugging a bag of dog food into your grocery kart. 

The trick to introducing new dog food to your pet is by a slow transition.  The best way and what I did was to slowly add the Beneful Healthy Weight Formula in with their current dog food.  And over the next 7 to 10 days I would add a little more Beneful until they were just being served Beneful.

So what did my furry friends think of their "low cal" food.  They loved it and so did I as it have 10% fewer calories then the original Beneful. 


My dogs loved the flavor and texture of Beneful.  My lab actually wakes me up in the morning to let me know it is time for his breakfast.  And let me tell you..he didn't do that until Beneful became their new food.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. To relief your dogs anxiety problems you should use calming treats for dogs because these are the best treats of all time that you can use for your pets perfect health. Again never use anykind of treats without examine their quality.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.