Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Vine Ripened Tasti-Lee tomatoes taste like fresh from your garden - Non-GMO

Disclaimer: Tasti-Lee provided me with a free samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

I have a huge announcement to make everyone!!!
I have succeeded in finding a store bought tomato that tastes like it was picked fresh from my summer garden.
Our family is is heaven thanks to Tasti-Lee Tomatoes. 

Okay, I know you are probably skeptical...but I am sharing our honest experiences with these premium vine ripened tomatoes. 
I was amazed at how fresh and flavorful each and every bite was of these Tasti-Lee's.  These tomatoes are sweet but tangy.  They were firm but not hard.   They were juicy and not the least been mealie.  They smelled like a garden fresh tomato and held up well at our home until we were ready to enjoy the last one.  And they were perfectly red and blemish free.
I love the packaging and what a great idea the little tiny holes in the plastic to allow the tomatoes to breathe.
I had to find out what Tasti-Lee had done to create such a perfect tomato and get that perfection to consumers like you and I in peak condition.
I learned that Tasti-Lee tomatoes are naturally developed and vine ripened.  They are totally ripened on the vine but are bred to stay nice and firm so when they make it to your table they are ready to enjoy.  
Tasti-Lee tomatoes contain 50% more lycopene than the typically tomato varieties and are no GMO.  So that means you can savor each bite and recipe that Tasti-Lee is used to enhance.  I love the potential health benefits!!

If you are lucky you can find Tasti-Lee in your grocery store (check for store locations) - but if not they will ship you out their tomatoes in perfect condition.  That is how mine arrived and I am still so impressed!
Way to go Tasti-Lee!  Don't forget to like Tasti-Lee on Facebook.  You can watch for giveaways and great coupons.  I noticed they run many contests like best recipe or best picture campaigns.
Disclaimer: Tasti-Lee provided me with a free samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.