Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Energems Great Tasting Energy Chocolate Treats

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

 
Oh, it was two days before Christmas and all through the house everyone could hear Momma exclaiming..."Not enough hours in the day to get all the gifts wrapped!!!"

Yes...that Mamma is me and all I keep wondering is where am I going to find the energy to get 40 gifts wrapped after my boys go to bed?

But, then I remembered an amazing health and fitness product I was sent.

Energems

And let me tell you, these bite size gems of energy taste like a chocolate treat with out all the guilt but all the energy.

Energems come in three fabulous flavors...Peanut Butter, Mint and Chocolate.

As a chocolate addict the chocolate flavor is my favorite.  I enjoy that it has a coffee undertone.  I like to think of them as my big kid chocolate fix.  Each serving is 3 of these large Energems.  But you can enjoy up to 2 boxes of Energems a day.

Three Energems = one cup of coffee.  I like that fact as I can control easily how much caffeine I am consuming.  A serving of Energems doesn't leave me jittery, but I do feel a slight boost of energy.  Each individual Energems have only 15 calories and less than one gram of fat.  I love that!!  And Energems also incorporate B-Vitamins in each.

I think the thing I love most about Energems is the easy of taking them with me.  They do not take up much room and I can get a boost of energy easily.  They are much easy to pack in a bag or purse compared to other energy drinks and shots.

So I say Welcome Christmas and bring on all the presents that need to be wrapped.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.