Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Baby Shower Gift of Captured Wishes and Other Special Occasions - Unique and Chic


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Can you say Unique and Chic?

How about the perfect gift for a New Baby, Baby Shower and other Special Occasions?

Okay, one last thing to have you say....Hand made special wishes from Captured Wishes.

Shout Captured Wishes from the roof tops and don't forget this amazing hand made company for your next special occasion gift giving needs.

I know when I had the chance to receive of of their Baby Gift Captured Wishes, I couldn't wait to see and hold this gift.  A gift that has a huge impact on your heartstrings.

I picked a Captured Wishes gift for a baby girl, as one of my very good friends is expecting her 2nd baby and 1st girl.  Their baby shower is only a few weeks away and she is going to be blessed this is amazing and heart felt gift.
Are you wondering what is in this perfectly packaged little gift of wishes?


It is a magical vessel...that is packed full of perfect wishes, charms and a verse that is meant for a new baby and mother.
I feel this is the ultimate expression of love for a new baby being welcomed into this world.  The Captured Wish even comes with its own hook with a suction cup so this wishful vessel can be safely displayed.

I am in awe with the detail and care that went into create this one of a kind wishful gift.  Look at the top of the cork.
And the included elegant card describes what each glittery layer in the vessel represents.
 
I think my favorite color of glitter and its meaning is purple which stands for "Appreciation for family & tradition".

What a perfect and personal gift.  The charms just add to the "charm" of this Captured Wishes present.

And with the Holidays around the corner Captured Wishes also offer their Unique and Chic gifts for Hostesses, Friendship, Thank you....along with many other occasions.


 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute gift and so different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute stuff - really cute.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the charm bracelet! what a cute idea for a baby shower gift! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so unique that magical vessel.I like it very much.All your suggestions for baby shower are so different..

    ReplyDelete
  5. We should all spend more time thinking about what to give as baby gifts, these are excellent suggestions, all too often people just re-gift a lot of junk that nobody really wants.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.