Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

PB Crave Twisted Peanut Butter Review


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

It has been over a year ago that I had the chance to try a new Peanut Butter.  A Peanut Butter that is so different because they are actually making a difference.

It is PB Crave.


PB Crave is different — because they are actually making a difference.

This company thinks outside the box when it comes to Peanut Butter and fun, flavorful combinations....


Did you know this company has a passionate heart?

They donate a minimum of 2% of their profits from every jar sold to Project Peanut Butter.  You can make a donation at www.pbcrave.com

Project Peanut Butter is a non-profit organization focused on treating malnourished children.

I love that PB Crave has stood the test of time and everyone's palette's.  And they are now available at Walmart Supercenters and Cost Plue World Market stores across the US.  YOu can find a store near your using a easy store locator at the bottom of PB Crave's website.

All PB Crave's twisted 4 flavors are made with only the finest, all-natural peanut butter and pure honey.

So are you wondering what makes someone Crave, PB Crave? I was asking myself that question until I had the opportunity to sample all for flavorful varieties of PB Crave.

Before I describe these life altering flavor combinations, I must share something.

The founder of PB Crave, Curt Riess reminds me so much of myself. Curtis did not like peanut butter as a child. I also did not like peanut butter as a child and traditional peanut butter is still far from my favorite....until.....

I sampled my first spoonful of All Natural PB Crave (after stirring up the goodness to incorporate all the premium ingredients). Which by the way, is Cholesterol Free, No trans fat or hydrogenated oil, and Gluten Free.


So which of the four flavors did I try first?





Yes, my chocolate fanatic self sampled Choco Choco PB Crave first. What a gourmet combination of peanut butter, wild honey, sweet and dark chocolate! The chocolate chips were so cute and small. PB Crave Choco Choco was delightfully smooth, rich and creamy. It is very easy to spread. The tiny chocolate chips just melt in your mouth and incorporate into the peanut butter like a dream. I enjoyed the hint of salt in the background. It helped mellow out some of the sweetness.


I was smiling when I opened the safety sealed jar of PB Crave CoCo Bananas. The smell of fresh bananas greeted my nose and the nose of my boys. They figured out what I was up to in the kitchen and couldn't wait for their samples of "fun peanut butter".

I could feel my corner of my lip start to twitch as I stirred up all the banana goodness. I felt Elvis's presence...I know he would love CoCo Bananas! Peanut butter, wild honey, chocolate and natural banana flavors. Yum! This is my favorite to enjoy in moderation as it is very rich and sweet.
I know what a fun and crazy name....PB Crave Cookie Nookie. There is no doubt why PB Crave selected this name. First of all the color of Cookie Nookie reminds me of my homemade chocolate chip cookie dough. The aroma made me envision a chocolate chip cookie with a splash of peanut butter in the dough. Another success, especially according to my oldest son. He kept asking for more Cookie Nookie to enjoy with fresh strawberries.
The PB Crave Razzle Dazzle had the strongest fruit flavor, aroma and thickness. It was chocked full of white and dark chocolate which married perfectly with the natural raspberry flavor, wild honey and premium peanut butter. I can't wait to make peanut butter balls of this coated in dark chocolate or just plain on a nice warm piece of toast.
As you can see by my photos, everyone in our house enjoyed all the flavors of PB Crave for dipping with shortbread cookies and strawberries. What a perfect and healthy evening snack.

It shows with each and every bite or lick of PB Crave that passion drives their products and business. Perfection in a jar and love in their hearts. They inspect every jar by hand; what pride to help ensure such high standards.

Even Celebrity Chef Andrew Zimmern has reviewed PB Crave on the OpenSky Page.  Watch his video review and see what he thought!
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.