Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Don't Let Cancer Steal Second Base T-shirt


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Do you know what month it is?

Okay...It is October!

But, do you know what the month of October is famous for (other than Halloween)?

That's right it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

As a cancer survivor I feel it is important to spread the important message about Breast Cancer and how it can be found and treated.

But, I always like to share the message, even without speaking the words.

And how do I do that?

Well, one of ways it to wear a LOT of PINK for the month and another is to wear clothing that shares the message.

Look at this great and fun way to spread the news this month and any month  you chose.

It is the "Don't Let Cancer Steal Second Base" t-shirt.

I LOVE IT! 

The reason I do is first of all it is fun and yes gets every one's attention when I am out wearing it.  The shirt is also very comfortable and washes well.

So who wants to own one of this t-shirts?

Well head on over to Breast-Cancer-Tshirts.com and get your own today.

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.