Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Mother's Best Friend. The Shandle (Potty Training) Toilet Seat Handle.

Disclaimer: I was provided a free sample of this product to review and compensation, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product and compensation.


Who knew a potty accessory could cause such a an uproar at our house.

But it has and I love it!  We are busy doing a The Shandle Potty Dance!

Okay, I are sure you are thinking I have officially lost it!  But, trust me I haven't and I am thankful we have sampled the perfect child friendly, Shandle Toilet Seat Handle.

Who ever came up with this concept and put it out on the market needs a super big hug from us mothers of little boys that are potty training or have just successfully completed this very challenging task.

I know my little guy, now looks forward to each and every potty visit.  I wish we would have known about the Shandle sooner.

Okay, now that I have your attention let me tell you about this revolutionary toilet accessory (at least I think so).

The Shandle is a unique toilet seat handle that is very easily applied to the underside of a dry and clean toilet seat.  Just stick your Shandle on the right side of the toilet seat and hold it firmly for 30 seconds.  It is suggested that you wait 24 hours before actually putting the Shandle to use (that was a challenge at our house).

Like I said, it is a unique toilet seat handle as the Shandle comes in so many different collections. 

As you can see as a mom of 3 boys, we selected very fun Shandles for our review; including the Robot and the Dinosaur.  It is a toss up which is the favorite in our household.

I love that looking at the Shandle with the toilet seat down...the creature is just peaking from under the seat.  When the seat is lifted up (Thank you! No more pottying with the seat down and creating a pool for mom to sit in.) the total creature is shown. 

I also have noticed that the toilet seat is no longer slamming down after use.  As my boys slowly lower it to watch the view of the Shandle change. 

I suppose I shouldn't use the descriptive word of creature, but as a mom with boys - it seems like everything revolves around that word.  But the Shandle is also offered in simple patterns, just a single color, and even funny phrases.

I highly recommend the Shandle to any mother who has a boy or boys in their home.  Just be prepared when visitors or friends come over.  One of the first stops will be the bathroom to show off their new Shandle Toilet Seat Handle.

Disclaimer: I was provided a free sample of this product to review and compensation, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product and compensation.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.