Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Rhythm Bears Grove Kid Nation Music CD Review


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

A Fun Child Friendly Music CD that will get your children up out of their seats....Out of their seats and moving and grooving with the rhythmic call and response games.  Trust me from my personal experience....

The Rhythm Bears - Groove Kid Nation will have you children or even grandchildren stomping, clapping, making sounds to the beat and even playing percussion!

I know when my free sample to review arrived my four year old (at the time) was drawn to the colorful and fun CD sleeve...and the party just started there!

Look what all came with our Groove Kid Nation Rhythm Bears.
Of course the CD did....and....a great insert that shared some great FREE Groove Kid Nation Extras and a 10 page colorful booklet that showed fun pictures of each Rhythm Bear and their instrument (including their feature song).

I couldn't believe how many different instruments are featured on this CD.  Instruments like the fiddle, harmonica, clarinet, kalimba, acoustic bass, acoustic guitar, ukulele and the didgeridoo.

I love that the last song, #11 doesn't disclose what instrument(s) is/are used...your child has to guess.


My youngest son (and my older, but they are to big to admit it.) really love Rhythm Bears.  He even asks that I bring it along on some of our road trips.

I can't wait to see what you all think of the Rhythm Bears.

Learn more via their website and Facebook.
 

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.