Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ozeri Digital Microban Technology Bathroom Scale Review


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bathroom Scale, with MICROBAN® Antimicrobial Product Protection.
 
 
Now that I have lost a ton of weight, I look forward to my weigh-ins to make sure I am maintaining my new slender figure.  And what else could be better to help me keep my motivation to keep the weight off.  How about a new, innovative, sturdy and fun scale?
 
Well of course I said yes, when I was selected to receive a free Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bathroom Scale.  And guess what?  You can easily buy your own Ozeri Scale on Amazon
 
But this isn't your ordinary bathroom scale.
 
Each of these heavy duty (and I mean heavy duty...I can't believe the weight of this scale itself...I am certain it will hold up for many, many years to come) scales includes Microban® antimicrobial technology which inhibits the growth of odor and stain-causing bacteria. Infused at the point of manufacturing, Microban® antimicrobial protection works for the lifetime of the product to disrupt the growth of bacteria and helps maintain surface cleanliness.  And Ozeri is the first manufacturer of bath scales to incorporate this  Microban® technology.
So yes, each time you step on an Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bathroom Scale; you can feel fresh and clean knowing your scale surface is unable to grown bacteria, so it can not reproduce!
 
Yes, the lack of bacteria growth is a huge factor, but how does this scale function.  Well, from personal experience, it functions perfectly.  Not only does this scale use 4 high-precision GX sensors that allow it to weigh a person up 400 pounds; it also includes a HUGE, bright LCD screen that is easy to read when you step on the scale.  Plus, I like that a person from the opposite side can not read what the scale says (yes, ladies we need to keep some secrets).
 
I know my old scale, I had to tap it first to turn it on.  Well with the Ozeri WeightMaster Scale - no tap in needed.  You just step on the scale and the New StepOn technology captures your precise weight measurement upon contact.  Just remember the Ozeri scale is like any other accurate scale - make sure you place your scale on a non carpeted, flat surface.
 
Yes, I used the word accurate and scale in the same sentence.  Ozeri WeightMaster Scale auto calibrates and automatically turns off to conserve battery life.  But don't worry, you have 10 seconds of inactivity before the scale shuts off.
 
I need to make sure to let you know, I knew I was in for a great scale on how well it was packaged.  Take a look!
 
I feel if a company takes that much pride in their product to package it securely.  It means it is made with pride and love.
 
I want to note one thing I miss with this scale is it will not store your weight to keep track digitally.  And the 3 AAA batteries were a little challenging to get in place to make the scale function (but the batteries are included).
 
 Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 1 x 14 inches ; 4.7 pounds
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, I'd never heard of the Ozeri brand before, but we do need a new scale. You're right the packaging makes you think its a quality product!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.