Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Magic Moves Electronic Wand by Educational Insights Review


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
Get your preschooler up and moving and groovin' to the bright flashing lights and fun messages.  Messages that come direct from a Magic Moves Electronic Wand.
Magic Moves is from the creators of Educational Insights
 
 
I felt like a child during the Holidays when this great package arrived.   I couldn't wait for my Preschooler to get home and see and experience his new toy. 

I learned while I impatiently waited that Magic Moves have 90 fun commands that "tell" your child what to do...for example Hop like a frog.  And along with so many different and fun commands....the Magic Wand plays 26 different musical tunes and lights up with great magical colors.

I like that this wand is very affordable and only takes 3AAA batteries (which were included!).  When I say it is very affordable.  I mean that typically on Amazon.com you can purchase your own for only around $19.99.  But I have see it go as low as $13.60!
 Promotes creative movement, gross motor skills, and physical activity
Well, what did my Preschool think of the Magic Wand?  Would it help create movement in his tiny little body?  Would it develop his motor skills and get him up and getting some exercise?

The answer is yes to all these questions.  He loves his Magic Wand.  He loves it so much his had drove his daycare provide nuts (lol) moving and groovin' to his new toy. 

I think he love the combination of the simple and easy to follow commands, the ability to decide how to interact with the command, and of course the music and lights.  I tried to catch him in the action phase of his Magic Wand experience, but had not luck.

But, this is a great and fun toy for the price.

You can learn more via many different social media options for Educational Insights like:
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.