Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lulalu's Striped Weekly Organization Pad - Just in time for School - Made in USA


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I can't believe our first full week of school is just ending here!  And boy do I feel swamped and overwhelmed at times.  But, I think to help overcome the chaos...I need to get focused and organized.  As if I am, it helps make getting back into the school routine easier for everyone.

That is where Lulalu can help.

No Lulalu is not a person!  Lulalu is an amazing line of products that are proudly made in the USA.

Lulalu has created a very colorful collection of products that stick where magnets do and even where magnets do not! 

All you need is a smooth non-porous surface....like a stainless steel fridge, mirror, glass....just let your mind run wild (not to be used on painted walls)!

I love that each Lulalu paper pad can be stuck and re-stuck, over and over again.  Just peel the back off of the cushioned feeling side of the Lulalu pad and put it in place.  If you dont' like if there or need a change, just unstick it and move it too the new location.  These pads are non -toxic and leave no residue behind.

If you need to revive your Lulalu pad just wet a towel with a vinegar based cleaner and wipe the gripe surface...let it dry and you are in business...once again.

We are actually using the calender pad on our fridge to help keep us on task first thing in the morning.  What a great invention.  I like how we can just tear the sheet off and start each week new. 

I think I forgot to mention how spacious each Lulalu's sheet is.  10" x 10" and each pad as 50 sheets!  Wow!  What a value.

And if you are wondering what that little light up disk is in my photos, let me tell you.  Lulalu offers many other colorful ways to keep your imagination is overload. 

This "bright" disk is a Lulalu Keychain Flashlight.  It is so bright with an LED bulb.  It comes with an easy release mechanism so you can put it on a backpack, purse...etc....

If you want to learn more about Lulalu and their amazing offerings you can watch the YouTube video below.

And don't forget to check them out via social media:
Facebook
Pinterest

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.