Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Duck Dynasty Officially Licensed Limited Edition Spria Camouflage Fitness Shoes

I have a confession to make to all of those who know me and for even those who don't.

I am addicted to two things in my life....

Working Out

and

Duck Dynasty

I know you are thinking I have lost it and how those two addictions could ever meet.

Well, you are wrong, wrong, wrong.  Or as Si would say..."That's a Fact JACK!"

Spira Shoes has been personally selected to be as stealth as a Ninja Beaver and team up for an Officially Licensed Limited Edition line of Duck Dynasty Camouflage Shoes.

I know.... I have been checking out the six different spring loaded (actually wave spring technology) fitness shoes that are being offered right now - before they even hit the market.

As you can see from one of my posts over a year ago - I am a huge fan of Spira shoes!

I am "Happy, Happy, Happy!"

Check these Duck Nation beauties!



Be among the first to receive an officially licensed limited edition Duck Dynasty Spira® camouflage shoe with WaveSpring® Technology before they are released to the public!

All you have to do is head on over to the Rockethub.com link where you can personally order a pair of these shoes or more, if you like.



I am serious...as a heart attack JACK!...Personally I am thinking about the Duck Dynasty Pretty Pink pair.  I just wish I would have them in time for the 1/2 marathon I am going to be running in less than two months.  I would be styling - Duck Style.

So according to Willie... "When in doubt, figure it out…that's the redneck way."  So get busy figuring it out and order your Limited Edition pair of Camouflage Shoes from Spira - and show that you are a fan of the popular show Duck Dynasty!

Also if you are not an Official Duck Scout - you can Join here for free.
 
Quack! Quack! JACK!
 
I would love to read what style of Spira Duck Dynasty Shoes you would love to have or what you have placed an order for.

10 comments:

  1. Those are too funny! Would you believe I have never seen DD? I've heard a lot about it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is crazy! I've never seen Duck Dynasty either...but I'm more tempted to now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it - Never watched Ducky Dynasty! You two must haven't been part of the 11.8 Million that watched it Wends. Night. As Phil says..."Yuppie!" :-)

      Delete
  3. I've heard all about Duck Dynasty. My friends are all fans- everyone from ten year olds to 80! Need to catch an episode soon. These shoes are great. I love the pink ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am i the only one who doesn't get Duck Dynasty? Help me out here.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shhhh I love the pink ones. heh heh heh My 10 yr old and I just started watching at the end of last season and dig the show. Love all of their new lines and who knew they'd do shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a huge fan of Duck Dynasty! Si is my favorite! I am going to have to get me some Duck Dynasty shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Duck Dynasty! Those shoes are all awesome! I hope they sell a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just ordered the pink pair. They won't ship until this coming January. How can we wait?????? Thank goodness the new season of Duck Dynasty just started to help us pass the time...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.