Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Gourmet Protein Bars - Pure Fitness Nutrition All Natural Review


Gourmet Protein Bars - Packed with Protein 25grams each (whey isolate)!

 
I was so grateful to be giving the chance to receive three free protein bars make by Pure Fitness Nutrition to sample and share my opinions.  Any of you out there can relate that there are so many different types of protein bars out on the market today.  Some are amazing and others belong in the trash can.

These Gourmet Protein Bars by Pure Fitness Nutrition surprised me with their very simple packaging. The packing reminded of something I could do out of my own kitchen, but the labels were very detailed with the ingredients, calories and other important information.  I loved reading the labels and learning that these gourmet protein bars contain clean raw oats, healthy agave which helps regulate your blood sugar and also gives you sustained energy levels which do not case fat storage like sugar can.  They also use all natural honey to make some of their varieties moist and delicious.

I was hopeful with the homemade look to their packaging that this pack full of protein gourmet bars would be delicious. 

I first tried the Peanut Butter and Jelly Crunch.
This bar was beautiful to look at and satisfying to eat.  I like that is is made with All Natural Ingredients and NO trans fat.  The raw oats and chica seeds gave it a great crunch.  The bar was very dense but not hard on my teeth.  It lead to a nice chew which I found slowed me down when enjoying a bar, which helped satisfy my hunger. 

The natural peanut butter, natural strawberry jam and sprinkle of sea salt added a great and complex flavor profile.  It was sweet and yet salty at times. 

The Gourmet Banana Chocolate Nut Protein Bar was loaded full of Natural banana flavor thanks to dried banana. 
How does a company go wrong with the combination of chocolate and banana....They Can't!!

This hand made protein bar flavor was delicious with a firm but not hard on your teeth chew.  The chocolate was a light flavor note and did not over power the beauty of the bananas, walnuts and raw oats.

And last but not least was the Dark Chocolate Cranberry Gourmet Protein Bar.
My first words to describe this bar was shock and love.  My mouth was greeted with a moist yet chewy chocolaty protein bar with a hint of cinnamon.  It reminded me of Mexican Hot Chocolate.  Delicious!!!  And the moist cranberries tucked in the bar were tart and flavorful.  This bar is a Winner!


I wanted to mention that Pure Fitness Nutrition's Gourmet Protein Bars do contain slightly more calories that other protein bars.  Each of the three bars I reviewed contained between 341 and 391 calories.  But I feel the combination of All Natural Ingredients and 25 grams of protein accounted for the extra calories and meet a well balanced and healthy diet.



You can learn more about Pure Fitness Nutrition and their offerings via:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.