Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

GoBites Whole Snacks Delivered to your door Review

Disclaimer: GoBites.com provided me with a free
samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

I think the key to my continued weight loss and weight control has been three things:

1. Healthy Food Choices
2. Portion Control
3. Exercise

That being said, I am always trying to find new products that will help me meet these three keys which assist in my health and wellness. So when I heard via social media that there was a great eco friendly business the provides portion controlled, 100% Natural snacks, delivered right to your door...I had to learn more!

 
GoBites.com is a fully customized health snacking food business.  You just log onto GoBites.com and it will guide you through the very simple process to sign up and select a box of 14 GoBites portion controlled snacks.  And guess what there is NO required commitment. (I LOVE that!!)
  You can stop your shipments at anytime, reschedule, and cancel...whatever it takes to make GoBites work for you and your family. 
 
A box of 14 GoBites...
shipped directly to your door only costs $27.86.  What an affordable price to help make better snacking choices!  I also like how you can change your shipments each time if you like.  I am currently on the 28 day schedule, but may change it to a quicker turn around with summer upon us.  As GoBites are perfect to take when you are on the run with your family, on road trips, camping, hiking, fishing....etc....


I loved a quote below from GoBites.com, as it truly explains what GoBites is all about.

"Each GoBite is a portion controlled “mini-meal” made with the finest, nutrient-rich ingredients from around the world. Everything we use is 100% natural and most of our ingredients are USDA Certified Organic. Our Nutrition Team takes the guesswork out of snacking by offering a smart lineup of GoBites that are just the right amount, the right mix and the right flavor to satisfy your health goals and your palate."

I was in love with the selection I received from GoBites to review.  It included everything from sweet to salty to spicy.  Some of the 100% recyclable trays contained just beautiful dried fruits, others contained fruits and nuts, some just nuts and seeds, others had chocolate mixed in!  So many different selections and many others that I didn't have the chance to sample.  See a menu of all of GoBites offerings, right here.

Look at the amazing portion controlled serving of Pineapple Coconut Mix.

It was that simple...Organic Pineapple and Organic Coconut.  I loved the chewiness of the fresh dried pineapple.  And only 110 calories.

The Sweet Siam helped me learn about new dried fruit...Organic dried Rambutan (that is the big darker pieces in the photo).  I enjoyed the rambutan and especially the combination of the walnuts with this exotic fruit.

The Incan Treasure was a true hidden treasure to my palette.  The strong flavors and complex textures left my mouth wanting more.  The Organic Dark Chocolate Cacao Nibs were almost bitter in a good way and had a nice crunch.  The Organic Mango was beautiful and earthy with a slight chew.  The Organic Whole Dry Roasted Almonds allowed their flavor to explode.  And the Organic Golden Raisins were nice and sweet.

These are only a small sampling of what I received.  And yes, I am in love with GoBites.com and now subscribe!!

I think my biggest suggestion for GoBites is to put the nutritional facts on each individual package.  The sheet that came in my box from GoBites contained all that info, but when I placed a portion controlled tray or two along, I was never sure how many calories I was consuming.

If you are interested in signing up to try GoBites just leave your email address below in the comments and I will personally email you an invite to GoBites.

GoBites is on Facebook and Twitter.


Disclaimer: GoBites.com provided me with a free
samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.