Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Firmoo Glasses and June Classic and Chic Models - Free for New Customers!

Disclaimer: Firmoo provided me with a free sample of their product to review and compensation, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

 

Boy how time flies. It has almost been a year since I first found out about Firmoo and received my first pair of prescription eyeglass for free to review.  I can't believe how often Firmoo updates their affordable styles.  It just amazes me.  They always seem to be on the of the fashion trends.

 

Firmoo June Classic & Chic Models -Free for New Customers

 
Hi everyone!  I have some exciting new from one of my favorite eye glass companies. Firmoo has updated their New Arrivals for June. These new arrivals are available for Firmoo First-Pair-Free-Program. So what does that mean?  It means, now you may have the chance to get yours for FREE!
 
Look at all these stylish and affordable eyeglass frames that Firmoo carries!
 
Oversize frame:
 
Oversized glasses have won wide following and endorsement from celebrities due to their flamboyant and bold impression. The large frames and sleek lenses make that superstar vibe instantly as you put them on. If you want to have a new look, oversized frames definitely worth a try.
glasses
glasses

Rectangle frame:
 
Rectangular glasses are the most common style you can see on the street. For a simple look, you can never go wrong with a pair of rectangular framed glasses. They are of traditional style, very charming. Sleek and slim rims outline a precise profile.
glasses
glasses
Vintage style:
 
We are always fond of wearing stylish and chic glasses but we often ignore one particular type-vintage glass. Sometimes it's just so cool to go back in time and have a feel of what fashion was wayback. They are also the perfect way to complete your vintage outfit.
glasses
glasses
Nerdy style:
 
A medium sized, round eye frame shows a charmingly studious look. If you want that geeky or school girl type of look, then take a look at the below nerdy style, though simple, these are very stylish and classic too.
glasses
glasses
Still not sure that eyewear can be fashionable? Then check out how some of these fashionistas style them:
glasses
glasses
 
glasses
(The above model photos are all derived from Firmoo+.)
 
Are you a new Customer? If you are, check out more products for your first free pair at Firmoo right now! You just need to pay shipping. First come, first served! (Simply clicking "LUCKY DRAW" on this page, you may even get a totally free pair including shipping free.)
 
About Firmoo
Firmoo is the World's Most Popular Online Eyeglasses Store. We have always been committed ourselves to offering customers the best quality products at the most affordable prices which start at 8 dollars- 80%-90% lower compared to that in local store.

I would love to know which pair of Firmoo eyeglasses you can't live without for the month of June.  Leave me a blog post comment and share.  I think my new favorite style is the Rectangle frame.  I wonder if they will work with the size of my face?  Ummmm.  I might have to order a pair and find out.

Disclaimer: Firmoo provided me with a free sample of their product to review and compensation, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.