Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Alpha Hydrox 10% Enhanced Lotion Restore Younger Looking Skin Review


Alright ladies...the time has come!
 
We are all in denial!
 
Everyday we are aging...some more gracefully than others...
 
But, you can be one of the graceful ones with the help of Alpha Hydrox 10% Enhanced Lotion.

Don't worry...Alpha Hydrox 10% Enhanced Lotion is for all ages and varying skin types.  It can work for you.

This skin care product will continue to show results over time.  So the more you use it the better you skin will feel and look...so be ready for all the compliments you are going to be receiving!

Alpha Hydrox 10% Enhanced Lotion features AHAs (which is the initials for alpha hydroxy acids).  In case you have never heard of AHA...

AHA are all natural and found in foods like nuts, citrus fruits and sour milk.

The AHA used in the Alpha Hydrox I received to review is glycolic acid and it is made from natural sugarcane.

I have learned that AHA is actually an exfoliate.  So AHA helps get rid of the top layer of your dead skin cells.  Which leaves your newest healthiest skin on the surface.  Your skin will feel softer and smoother while staying plump and moist.

I know the thought of removing a layer of your dead skin cells can sound kind of painful and scary.  Not that case with Alpha Hydrox.  AHA's are gentler and less irritating to your skin that scrubs and dermabrasion.  Plus, AHA can be used up to twice a day.

I will tell you, when you first start using Alpha Hydrox expect a tingle on your skin for a minute or two.  I know I did.  It felt strange, but didn't hurt at all.  This tingle lets you know AHA is working.  But, it is normal for this tingling feeling only to happen the first few times you use Alpha Hydrox as you skin will adapt...but don't stress.  Even after repeated applications it will continue to work on your beautiful new skin. 

Just keep in mind your new skin will need to be protected from the sun, so wear sunscreen.  AHAs themselves don't make you more vulnerable to the sun, but the effect they have on the skin does.  But, we all know it is important to wear sunscreen everyday, anyway!

I love that Alpha Hydrox has the highest percentage of AHA available over the counter.  So you are getting all your monies worth.  And I was pleased to see how affordable Alpha Hydrox products are...under $20.  I have enjoyed using Alpha Hydrox and have noticed my skin feels more alive and looks so much younger.  My fine lines and wrinkles have diminished...I look like a well rested and younger me.  Thank you Alpha Hydrox.

If you are reading this review...tonight...Valentine's Day Night...there is still time to enter Alpha Hydrox's Facebook contest.  You can win a $500 cash card in this great Alpha Hydrox "Love Your Skin" Sweepstakes.  Just simply "like" Alpha Hydrox Skin Care and fill out the entry form on Facebook by midnight MST on February 14, 2013.

Don't forget you can also follower Alpha Hydrox on Twitter, too.

 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.