Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

DermOrganic Argan Oil Hair Products Review - Cruelty Free and Vegan!


As my health and fitness continue to improve dramatically, I must not forget about the health of my hair.

So when I was contacted to review a great line of Cruelty-fee and Vegan hair products called


I couldn't wait to see how they would work on my hair.  Especially since it is winter and very dry (no humidity) where I live.  And my hair is finally grown out after donating my last long locks to cancer patients, as I am a proud cancer survivor myself.

So I had to do my research about what I was going to be putting on my hair and scalp.  I learned DermOrganic Professional products are Sulfate-free, Gluten-Free and Sodium Chloride Free.  DermOrganic do not test on animals and are also Paraben-Free and Propylene Glycol-Free.  They are made with Argan Oil. 

I don't know about you but I had no idea what Argan Oil was.  So, I read a little bit about it and learned Argan Oil is rich in omega-6, antioxidants and vitamin E.  With all of these great for your hair features Argan Oil creates a protective barrier against the daily damaging effects of sun, wind (it is always windy here!) and heat.  Which allows DermOrganic to restore the shine and health of your hair. 

Not only does DermOrganic hair treatments contain healthy Argan Oil...they also combine the therapeutic qualities of rice amino acids and grapeseed extract which helps repair, smooth and soften your hair. 

I love the phrase used on DermOrganic's website... "we believe the ingredients we don’t use are just as important as the ones we do".

I know...doesn't this sound too good to be true?  Well, I am living proof it is NOT!

I was sent out six products from the DermOrganic Argan Oil Hair Treatment Line to review...

Keep reading to learn what great products I received and my honest opinion..

DermOrganic Daily Conditioning Shampoo:

I couldn't believe how thick and rich this shampoo is!  But the built in pump made it come out of the bottle nice and easy.  OHHH the lather!  DermOrganic's had out done themselves and are hands down the most luxurious lathering Shampoo I have ever tried!  The very light scent was pleasant and clean.  This shampoo is safe for color treated hair and made with skin cleaners!  It is safe and gentle but revitalizes and enlivens your hair.  It left my hair feeling healthy and soft.

DermOrganic Daily Hydrating Conditioner:

Was also nice and thick yet came out of the bottle easily with the built in pump.  The very light scent matched the Daily Conditioning Shampoo.  I found that this conditioner rinsed from my hair easily and didn't weigh it down.  It did an amazing job on my hair tangles, now that my hair has grown out...which I really liked!  I also noticed that I didn't have to deal with all my fly aways after using DermOrganic's daily hydrating conditioner.  This is also color safe for everyday use.

DermOrganic Leave-In Treatment:

The recommended next step is Leave-In Treatment or Shine Therapy in the DermOrganic line.  I must say the scent of this Leave-In Treatment reminded me of fruity bubblegum and I liked it.  Just be careful when getting your penny's worth size out of the bottle.  It comes out very quickly and I would hate for you to waste any of this great product.  Just rub your hands together and then work it through your hair  I was surprised at how quickly it was absorbed.  And DermOrganic's state it is absorbed even quicker if you blow dry your hair.  This added extra moisture to my hair without weighing it down or making it look greasy. 

DermOrganic Intensive Hair Repair Masque:

Repair your damaged hair in just two to five minutes.  It is recommend you use this repair masque twice a week.  Just apply it to your clean hair and rinse out in 2 to 5 minutes.  That is all it takes to repair your damaged hair.  While it is repairing your hair it smoothes and softens + strengthens and texturizes.  I noticed that my hair feels fuller after using the Masque.  It has a nice clean scent.

DermOrganic Firm Hold Volume Foam:

Yes, that is correct DermOrganic didn't forget about your styling hair needs.  It is alcohol free and contains anti-fade extracts.  It has a nice citrus scent and pumps out perfectly.  I do use hair mouse typically, just to style my bangs, so I can't speak for its claims to thicken, lift and support curly hair.  But, it worked just fine to help styling my bangs.

DermOrganic Fast Dry Shaping Spray Plus Hold:

I do not use hairspray typically but it includes Anti-Fade Extracts and is waterless so it dries on contact.  I can testify that it does dry instantly on contact.  What a great invention!  It is an aerosol so an even application is easy.

Learn more about where you can purchase your own DermOrganic by clicking here.

You can also follow DermOrganic on Facebook and Twitter so you don't miss out on anything great.

Disclaimer: I was provided with a free sample to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or in return for the free product.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.