Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Nutrisystem Week 26 - My lowest weight yet (Even with the Holidays in FULL Swing!) #NSNation

Week 26- on Nutrisystem and in less than 1 pound I will have lost 50 pounds!!!

Merry Christmas to me!!!  Thank you Nutrisystem!  I couldn't have gotten this far in such a sort amount of time with out all your amazing food, support and fitness routine.

I have been on a yo-yo roller coaster for the last month +....gaining and losing....gaining and losing...

That is until these last two weeks!  I actually lost each week!!!!  I am so excited and love my New and very challenging fitness workout that I have started.  It is called Turbo Fire and it is and A** Kicker!  But it has got me back into losing more and gaining a ton of muscle. 

I am so close to my revised weight loss goal!  I can't believe it!  I only have two more weeks as a Nutrisystem Blogger...so I need every one's support to get to my goal!  Come on everyone!! Start cheering for me please...especially with Christmas only a few days away and New Years and all the celebrations and food!!!  I sure hope I will be sharing that I will be getting another Nutribear to join my green Determination bear.


 
This week I.....
lost 2.8 pounds!!

And I  have only missed 1 workout since starting Nutrisystem.
Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 3 - lost 2.8 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 5 - lost 5.8 pounds
Week 6 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 7 - lost 1.8 pounds

Week 8 - gained 1.8 pounds
Week 9 - lost 5.2 pounds
Week 10 - lost 4.8 pounds
Week 11 - lost .4 pounds

Week 12 - lost 2 pounds
Week 13 - lost 3.8 pounds
Week 14 - gained .2pounds
Week 15 - lost 2.6 pounds
Week 16 - lost 4.6 pounds
Week 17 - lost .4 pounds
Week 18 - lost 1.8 pounds
Week 19 -lost 2 pounds
Week 20 - gained 1.4 pounds
Week 21 - lost 1.4 pounds
Week 22 - gained 1.6 pounds
Week 23 - lost 2.2 pounds
Week 24 - gained 4.2 pounds
Week 25 - lost 1.8 pounds
Week 26 - lost 2.8 pounds


Total Weight Loss So Far after 26 weeks on Nutrisystem
49.2 pounds.






Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.

Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with my food and support program free
of charge for participation in the Nutrisystem.

2 comments:

  1. That is fantastic! Congrats to you! Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you fee roberts and Happy Holidays back to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.