Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dial Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash - A Must Have!

I can't believe Christmas is already over!  But I am so ready to Ring in the New Year in style.  I love finding ways to add seasonal, yet functional touches around my home.

As anyone who knows me and my family...you can only guess on how much hand soap we go through on a daily basis.  That is why I love finding creative and fun ways to decorate with hand soap.  Plus the more fun the hand soap is the more my boys use it.  And the more they use it, the more germs are killed on their precious hands.

So, when I was given the chance to try out Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash which was all decked out for the Holidays; I quickly agreed.
 
Look at the great and festive bottles offered by Dial.

My boys couldn't wait to set one of our Holiday bottles out in the bathroom and get busy washing there hands (over and over and over).  There were many days I couldn't find them...they were lined up in the bathroom trying out the Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash.  I was pleasantly surprised as it didn't dry out their gentle skin.  Plus, I loved the hand wash scent.  And a side note...I was excited to see how long a bottle actually lasted in our house with all the frequent uses.

I was pleased to learn Dial Complete is #1 doctor recommend antibacterial foaming hand wash.  It kills 99.99% of germs encountered in the household setting.

Learn more about Dial on their website and Facebook.


Dial provided a free sample of their Holiday Foaming Hand Soap so I could review them.  However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.