Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

To Busy to go shopping? Try mygofer.com

I can't believe how busy my life continues to be from day to day.  I keep telling myself I will "get it done" next, but something else always happens so the "get it done" never happens.  One of my biggest challenges is to stay on top of all the shopping to help our family's day run smoothly.

That is where mygofer.com comes in and saves the day.  If you have never heard of mygofer, it is an online shopping service.  How perfect, I can get online at night after everyone has settle down and quickly shop for all the day to day items we need.  Everything from pet supplies to laundry products.

Everything you check out with online will be handpicked from store around you and delivered to your door otherwise you can pick your order up at many Kmart locations across the country.  The pick up service is free and you just drive up to the designated curbside pickup location and everything will be taken care of.

I am already feeling like I have a few more minutes to relax now.  Thank you mygofer.com.

I would love to hear your experiences with this amazing and convenient service.
 

 
Everyday Shopping For The Modern Busy Woman (Infographic) - An Infographic from Time Saver by mygofer
Embedded from Time Saver by mygofer

This post is sponsored and I was provided payment for my writing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.