Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Whole Fruit Smoothie. Only 100 Calories per Serving. Review

A perfect after school snack...A perfect pick me up for the parent on the go...A perfect 100 Calorie snack for the health conscience.


They are NEW and made with chunks of real fruit, milk and full of natural flavor.  Whole Fruit Smoothies (J&J Snack Foods Corp) can be served directly out of your freezer or place one of the smoothies in the microwave for 20 seconds, stir and enjoy.

As  a parent I love that each Whole Fruit Smoothie cup has a resealable lid, so if you or your child are unable to finish off this delicious smoothie.  Just place the lid back on and put it back into the freezer for next time. 

Personally I can't image not finishing off one of these enjoyable cups (maybe even licking out the last drop or two). 

Whole Fruit Smoothies come in three different flavors.  And each flavor comes in a 4oz container, sold in 4-packs.

Strawberry Banana - comforting and creamy smooth.  The flavors were balanced and tasted so fresh, I would swear I just mixed this up with my own fresh fruit.

Pineapple Mango - very refreshing with a sweet yet tart flavor profile.  This was by far my favorite..it was a bummer my boys LOVED it and I only was able to sneak a taste.

Mixed Berry - I found this one the sweetest of all the Smoothies.  It is a beautiful purple color and made me think of a mixed berry pie without all the guilt.

Find out where you can purchase these great Whole Fruit Smoothies today...Click here.  And don't forget to visit Whole Fruit on Facebook.
 
Disclaimer: J & J SnackFoods Corp.  sponsored and provided me with a free
samples of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.