Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

What for School Lunch Today? Udi's Gluten Free Bread of Course!

Day 4 of the Udi's Gluten-Free Foods Back to School Lunch Challenge.

So what Udi's Gluten Free Goodies did I find for a great healthy lunch today?
We has so many garden fresh cucumbers, I decided to make a turkey cucumber spread.  It is very simple.  Just mix mayo,  chopped cooked turkey, diced cucumber, diced cheese and salt and pepper to taste.  Of, course you have to serve this gluten free spread on some Udi's White Sandwich bread!
Baked Corn Tortilla Chips.
Yes, my boys requested more Honey Crisp Apples in there lunch today.  Who can blame them.  But darn, I have to share.
And an Udi's Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Only one day left in the week and then Hello Weekend!!
Disclaimer: Udi's Gluten Free sponsored and provided me with a free
samples of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.