Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Week 11 Nutrisystem - Slow and Steady #NSNation

 Week 11 is down in my books with Nutrisystem.  And my phrase this week is "Slow and Steady".

I may have not lost a ton of weight according to my scale this week, but my body continues to transform in front of my eyes, every day.  And people continue to comment on my amazing weight loss.  My smaller size clothes that fit a few weeks ago are not baggie and I can actually wear a size medium shirt!  I haven't been able to do that in at least 12 years!

I decided to change this things up with my workouts this week (still haven't missed a single day in 11 weeks!), as my workout program didn't seem to be challenging me anymore.  So I got a few new workout DVD's and they are kicking my hinnie and abs, in ways that make me know I will be seeing more muscle results very soon.

I must admit, I have been adding a new snack in some nights as apples are coming into season and are delicious.  As a treat I have been using a little Nutella spread to dip the apples in.  Oh!  It is so good!  But the key is moderation!

So like I said, "Slow and Steady".

l lost another 0.4 pounds this week!!!

Week 1 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 2 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 3 - lost 2.8 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 5 - lost 5.8 pounds
Week 6 - lost 3.5 pounds
Week 7 - lost 1.8 pounds

Week 8 - gained 1.8 pounds
Week 9 - lost 5.2 pounds
Week 10 - lost 4.8 pounds
Week11 -  lost .4 pounds


Total Weight Loss So Far after 11 weeks on Nutrisystem 31.2  pounds.


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.

Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with my food and support program free
of charge for participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.