Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Udi's Gluten Free School Lunch - Day...Tuesday.

Day....Tuesday of the Udi's Gluten-Free Foods Back to School Lunch Challenge.
 
So what am I packing on Tuesday?


Tuna salad on Udi's Gluten Free Millet-Chia Bread.

A nice ripe banana.

A baggie full of Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Twists.

A Jello Cup.

Don't forget to make your child's lunch extra special.  Add a little note letting them know how much you love them.

Disclaimer: Udi's Gluten Free sponsored and provided me with a free
samples of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.