Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Udi's Gluten Free School Lunch Day 3 - Wednesday.

Day 3 of the Udi's Gluten-Free Foods Back to School Lunch Challenge.
 
So what Gluten Free Goodies did I find for a great healthy lunch today?
 
I decided to do a fun breakfast for lunch.
 
I filled a container with some great and healthy yogurt (most brands without any toppings are gluten free)
 
I added a cup full of Udi's Au Naturel Granola...as a fun and crunch addition to the yogurt.  (I don't know about your children, but mine love creating their own foods)
 
I also included a box of raisins so they could add those to the yogurt mix or eat them separately. 
 
And a package of fruit snacks for dessert.
 
Remember to think outside the lunch box and include fun lunches that allow your child to create their meal.
 

Disclaimer: Udi's Gluten Free sponsored and provided me with a free
samples of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.