Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Starting off our school year right and cool with Gutzy Gear for our backpacks #GuttinGutzy

Gutzy Gear and the new school year go hand in hand!
 
What??
 
You have never heard of Gutzy Gear?

Well, sit back and get comfortable...I am going to educate you about Gutzy Gear and the amazing party they sponsored to help start my boys school year off on the "strap".
 
Gutzy Gear is the perfect and affordable accessory to add personality to any backpack, messenger bag, rolling bag, or duffel (even car seat straps and seat belts)…A perfect way to start out a new school year in style and to show off your own child's style.  I love how Gutzy Gear is continuously expanding their already HUGE collection of Gutzy Gear patches.  So keep an eye out for new ways for your child to express their unique and cool style.  
My son loves the Gutzy with Braces, just like him!

I love how easy Gutzy Gear is to use, apply and remove.  The simple and reusable Gutzy Gear makes it a snap to change things up by removing the strong Velcro patches...which allows your children to trade, collect and share Gutzy's with anyone.

Gutzy patches are simple to use.  Just attached the soft Velcro Gutzy Straps on your child's backpack, bag, car seat straps, etc...and then get busy applying your Gutzy patches.  How simple is that?

You can purchase your own Gutzy Gear online and at select Toys R Us, Target, Walmart, Kmart, and Office Depot locations, and specialty stores nationwide.
 
Visit  Gutzy Gear at www.gutzygear.com.

Follow Gutzy Gear on Facebook or Twitter!

 
Disclaimer: Gutzy Gear  provided me with a free
samples of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.