Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Packaways Reusable, Storage Boxes that store away flat. They are great for childrens toys.



I love the convenience of storage boxes, but hate the thought of spending money on them and not having the room to store the storage boxes when I do not need them for awhile.
 
So when I had the chance to try two amazing Packaways, I jumped at the opportunity and couldn't wait to see how they would hold up.
 
Packaways are a New and Very Useful Storage Boxes that come in a variety of sizes and colors. Each storage box has a large white dry erase section that can be written on with dry erase markers..so you will never forget what is stored inside.  And when you change your mind, just wipe away and relabel.
 
Packaways are designed to set up "automatically".  No not with a flip of a switch...but when apposing corners of the Packaways are pushed together the bottom "automatically" folds perfectly into place.  Then easily push on the inside bottom of the Packaway to secure the locking tab to hold it in place. 
I like that the bottom of each Packaway shows what size it is and directions for easy opening and closing.  I still can't believe how many different colors and size choices there are....like white, pink, blue and green....12, 16 and 21 gallon classic storage.....18" x 13" x 11 3/8" Tote.....and 36" x 24" x 6" Under the Bed Storage.
Well, so far so good!  Our Packaways have survived many....many openings and closings...flattening and expanding...dragged and tugging by my 3 little boys.  Of course they have!  They are proudly Made in the USA with durable corrugated plastic.  As you can see my boys love storing all sorts of toys in our Packaways.
  
But I must admit the best part of Packaways is they quickly and easily fold down so they can be stored flat when they are not needed!
 
Packaways...you get and A++++ here at Fishful Thinking...Thank you for such a great quality product which is Made in the USA!
 
You can learn more about Packaways direct on their website and show them a little love on Facebook.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.