Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Packaways Dorm Boxes - Reuseable and Foldable - Easy to Store


Say hello to Dorm Life and all its complications, including the big move.

I am already hearing all the groans, for those of you who know exactly what I am talking about.

But, there is a great new product out on the market that will make one aspect of the Big Move to College a lot easier and simpler.
 

These Packaways Dorm Boxes come in 4 different sizes and colors.  Which is great so you can customize exactly what you need.  Plus each box comes with a white area that can be written on (labeled) with a dry erase marker - so you know exactly what is waiting inside.

As I mentioned Packaways come in 4 different sizes, including some great large size ones to help with the college move and a huge underbed storage size (36L x 24W x 6"H).

I love how simple Packaways are to assemble, disassemble and store.  My suggestion is have your college student store the unused Packaways folded down under their bed... underneath their underbed Packaways.  That way when it is time to move again, just pulled them out and set them back up and in snap.

Packaways should last at least the four years of college.  They are made from durable polypropylene and feel very sturdy.  I love that the large boxes have carrying hand cut outs to make them very easy to  manage even when full.  So, I think I am going to have to use some of these just around the house for everything!
 

You can learn more about Packaways direct on their website and on Facebook.

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. this is great...this will surely make our college life comfortable when it comes to packing things... thanks for sharing this...

    apartments in bendigo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.