Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Nomination for Women Who Shine Award - Vote Today!


I am not sure where to being.  My husband is nominating me for an amazing Women Who Shine Award and I am very honored. 

 
I have had a very eventful and successful life so far.  I am a mother of 3 beautiful boys, even though Doctors had little hope after suffered from endometriosis.  During the pregnancy of our third son I was diagnosed with cervical cancer.  There was no choice in my eyes, but to give our unborn son life, even if it meant losing mine in the battle.  Three and a half years later, I am still cancer free.

I have been able to continue my passion for children and life with my career.  I help child who have been victims of horrendous crimes.  I am able to assist with interviews and many times getting the perpetrators behind bars to protect the innocent children. 

I am thankful for each and every breath I take and my ability to touch my family’s and other children’s lives.  I feel like I have a purpose to serve and much more to accomplish.

So keep an eye out on Shine for my story and please vote!

Shine on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/yahooshine
Shine on Twitter: @YahooShine
Shine on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/yahooshine

“I was compensated for this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms blogging program. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own. To read more posts on this topic, click here.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.