Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Neon Tiki Tribe Party Time at our House!! #NeonTikiTribeParty

My boys were so excited the day our Neon Tiki Tribe Party Kit arrived.  They couldn't wait to dig right in an learn more about this great new series of children's books and party. 

Neon Tiki Tribe books are full of exciting stories with a positive message.  I just had to say as a parent, I love finding books that I can feel good sharing with my children and Neon Tiki Tribe are these types of books.  Plus all the Neon Tiki Tribe books feature Dyslexie (a font designed to help kids that have dyslexic symptoms).

This book series is great for elementary school age children 6-10 years old.  They can be enjoyed by reading them to your children or having your children read them on their own.  Either way the important lessons of the Neon Tiki Tribe will be taught.
Neon Tiki Tribe are "The Brightest Heroes on Earth!" They include Tribe members Tia, Zeke, Mowah and Dar, and use sunglasses that give them super-powers to defend Earth from the evil Ku Tiki Tribe.  Just wait you will soon see the great sunglasses that came with our amazing party pack!

Did you know?  Tiki stands for T - Thoughtful  I - Intelligent 
K- Kind   I - Individual.

I enjoyed how clean and bright the photos were inside these great moral books.  It made it very easy to read and follow along.  They were able to keep my boys and their friends attention and they seemed to get the moral of the Neon Tiki Tribe story. 
 
Okay as I promised our party Neon Tiki Tribe Sunglasses from our party pack.....
This little one enjoyed pretending he was Dar.  Dar is the fastest tiki who enjoys anything extreme. 
 
He enjoyed pretending he was Zeke the leader of the Neon Tiki Tribe who loves a challenge.
 
"Look at me...I am Mowah the strongest tiki with a big appetite".
 
Thank you creators of Neon Tiki Tribe.  You have captured my children's hearts and have given them something positive to enjoy and read.  That is an accomplishment!

Learn more about the Neon Tiki Tribe via social media on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest


 Disclaimer: MommyParties sponsored and provided me with a free
samples of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.