Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Made From Earth Peppermint Herbal Conditioner Review


My scalp is tingling with a cooling freshening feeling as I type this review.

Ahhhh...I feel so refreshed thanks to....
 

Along with the great cooling and tinging this excellent conditioner provides; it also leaves a coating on each strand of hair forming a protective layer.  This layer helps restore moisture to your hair follicles.
 
My hair feels silky soft after using Made From Earth Peppermint Herbal Conditioner.  The only problem I have is my hair is very, very fine and I have noticed this conditioner does weight my hair down.  I love everything about it, other than that issue.  I think this conditioner would be perfect for someone with thicker hair.

And I have to say I love the scent and the feeling my scalp experiences after use.  It is so relaxing and stress reducing.
 

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.