Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Lady Soma Detox Premium Body Cleansing Program - Perfect for Women



I had no idea Lady Soma offered such a great Detox Premium Body Cleansing Program.  So when I was given the opportunity to try it out at no cost, I couldn't pass it up.
 
First a little bit about Lady Soma's Detox.  It is a 7 day program.  But, Lady Soma recommends a 3 month cycle for the most effective use of their Detox.  I was able to do one 7 day cycle of this program.
 
It is very easy to keep track and take Lady Soma Detox during the seven days as everything is conveniently packaged so you just open and take one package in the morning, one in the afternoon and one at night.
Each of the capsules were coated and went down very easily with out any after taste.  The biggest key to this Detox Cleanse is LOTS and LOTS of WATER and a Balanced Diet.  Lady Soma Detox is formulated to gently and effectively detoxify the female body, by promoting the elimination of toxins buy using natural plant ingredients.  
 
Lady Soma Detox program contains no fat, cholesterol or sodium and is Made in the USA.  It also is free of preservatives, artificial colors sugars or starches.  I did notice this detox program was more gentle than some I have tried in the past.  I did have a little cramping, but nothing terrible.  I will be willing to try Lady Soma Detox again.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.