Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Jolly Time Popcorn. The "Popfect" After School Snack Review



Jolly Time Popcorn. The "Popfect" After School Snack!

As a mother of 3 boys, I am amazed daily at how much food they can and do consume.  It is scary the food choices they sometimes make and how unhealthy they eat.  But as a parent many times I am at fault for not having healthier food choices for them to select.

I know after school it is like a feeding frenzy.  They eat anything that is not bolted down.  So this year I am keeping plenty of Jolly Time popcorn on hand.

I love the many different choices of flavors and sizes Jolly Time Popcorn offers.  The mini bags are a perfect snack for my boys after school.  They can quickly pop up some fresh Jolly Time popcorn and also have a banana or apple to finish their healthy after school snack attack. 

One of my favorite staples I keep on hand to also enjoy as well as my boys is the 100-calorie Healthy Pop varieties which include Kettle Corn and a rich butter flavor.  My boys prefer the Kettle Corn as they love the salty and sweet combination.

I love the butter flavor as it makes me feel like a kid again at a movie theater without all the guilt.  As it is the perfect whole grain and gluten-free snack.
And if you want to indulge and I know my boys love a ton of butter sometimes the mini bags of Jolly Time Blast O Butter should be your choice!
 
Look at all the buttery goodness that dripped out on to the bowl.  How could a child not like that?

And I forgot to mention the number one reason why I love Jolly Time Popcorn!  They are based out of Sioux City, Iowa!  I was raised a short distance away and grew up on Jolly Time.  It is great Jolly Time still remains family owned for almost 100 years!  Plus they are the first branded popcorn ever produced. 
 
So come on everyone...lets raise the roof and show my childhood popcorn company Jolly Time some love on their Facebook and Twitter pages!!!
 
And don't forget to pick up a box or two next time you are at the store as a healthy after school snack choice.
 
 
    
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.