Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Heaven Mills Gluten Free Bakery - Review

I was excited to have the opportunity to sample 5 different gluten free products from the long line of gluten free products created by Heaven Mills Gluten Free Bakery.

I went on Heaven Mills Gluten Free Bakery's website to see what they all offered and wondered with excitement, what may come in the mail for my family and I to sample.

I knew we were in for a gluten free treat when I saw their motto:

"Being Gluten Free no longer means compromising on good taste.  Heaven Mills Gluten-Free Bakery is known to have Excellent Quality and as Well as Excellent Taste. Won't Believe It's Gluten-Free!"

So as you can see from the photo we were able to sample traditional breads and sweets.  So do you think Heaven's Mills Gluten-Free Bakery stood up to the motto, with my family and myself?  Keep reading and find out...

I know...I know....are you surprised by the photo above?  Yes, I picked the sweet Gluten-Free Chocolate and Cinnamon Rugelachs.  Aren't they just beautiful.  I loved the texture of these sweet beauties!  They were light, but moist and not crumbly at all.  They melt in your mouth.  The chocolate rugelach was my absolute favorite and had a nice darker chocolate flavor but was not over powering.  The cinnamon rugelach reminded me of a decedent personal sized coffee cake.  It was so moist and the cinnamon was balanced.  I am sad to stay I never was able to eat a whole rugelach.  My boys kept taking them from me and ate all of them in less than a day.  Thank goodness I was able to take this photo...otherwise you would be looking at the bottom of an empty container.

Gluten Free Challa Bread is a traditional Jewish Sabbath staple.  I enjoyed the distinct contrast of colors from the golden brown crispy crust to the soft and moist center.  I felt like this was just hand crafted in a small oven.  It was special getting to cut the slices as thick or thin as we liked


Ummm...Raspberry Tarts!  Gluten Free Raspberry Tarts!!  These gems are so sweet and soft and filled full of perfect Raspberry filling.  Heaven Mills Gluten Free Bakery, you have proven you are a step ahead by going the extra mile.  I have never had another tart which even came close to containing this much jam!  These go perfect as an end of the day treat with a nice hot cup of coffee.

Gluten Free Pita Bread.  I think these were one of the most flavorful pitas I have ever enjoyed.  They tasted like whole wheat.  I was surprised at how well they held up to a lot of filling and opened easily to fill each pita up to the brim.
 
Heaven Mills Gluten Free Bakery.... Please keep up the amazing work! 
 
You can find Heaven Mills Gluten Free Bakery on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclaimer: Heaven Mills Gluten Free Bakery provided me with a free
samples of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.