Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Comfort Footminders Orthotic Insoles Review



I don't know about your feet but mine usually ache after a busy day.  Sometimes it doesn't seem like I am wearing shoes at all.  I can't wait to get home and sit down and put up my sore feet.

But, No More, I Say! No More!!!

No More Aching Feet!  No More Aching Heals!  And Take That Sore Back and Knees!!!

I have found an affordable solution to all these problems.

Comfort Footminders Orthotic Insoles.

I chose the Comfort model which are made to use with lace up shoes, athletic footwear, work boots and hiking boots.  I am still amazed how the high arch support can help with my over pronation.  Wow, something so simple and well made can actually make a difference in how my entire body feels; especially my knees and heels.

My Comfort Footminders contain a heal shock pad (which is the blue portion in the picture below) made with shock absorbing material.  It is so thin, but somehow does its job and really helps me go the extra mile or two during my workout and on the job, without causing my feet discomfort.

When I ordered my Footminders I ordered a general size Medium, which corresponds to Women's sizes 8  1/2 to 10 and Men's 7 1/2 to 9.  Don't worry about there being such a difference in sizes as your can customize your Footminders.  Each insole can be trimmed to size with a scissors, just follow the pre-lined areas on the back of the insoles to achieve the best and uniform fit.  They are very easy to cut through and nice and thin to fit into your footwear.  Don't forget you may have to take out your footwear insole before inserting Footminders for a better, more customized fit.  It may take a little while for your feet to adjust to Footminder insoles, but it is well worth the time as I feel a huge and positive difference with each step I take.

My feet and body...Thank you....Footminders.

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.