Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Teas' Tea Green White Tea Review - Let the Good Times Roll Summer Contest



I don't know about where you live....But this summer has been an amazingly HOT one here!

So Hot, I am always on the look out for something new and refreshing to quench my thirst.  As everyone know from my past blog posts I love Teas' Tea.  And there are so many different varieties and flavors.

I had the chance to try their Green White Tea that is unsweetened.  What an excellent combination of green tea and rare white tea. 

Teas' Tea is so mild.  A perfect light an refreshing drink on a hot summer's day.  It has such a pure and clean pale light yellow color.  Did you know according to studies white tea contains the largest amounts of health promoting antioxidants because white tea leaves are youthful and requires minimal processing? 

Teas' Tea also sent me another one of my favorites to enjoy.  Lightly sweetened Blueberry Green Tea.  Don't worry it may be lightly sweetened but it is low calorie (sweetened with real cane sugar).  I always have to fight my 8 year old son for a drink.  He loves the natural blueberry flavor, as so do it.
Well, I have some big news to share....
Teas' Tea is hosting an amazing Summer Fun : Let The Good Times Roll!  Contest.

They are giving away THOUSANDS OF GREAT PRIZES!!
The GRAND prize is a New Toyota Hybrid Prius!!!
Look at this amazing list of prizes.....
Prizes:
1. Grand Prize - Toyota Hybrid Prius
2. TREK cruiser bike (5)
3. Arctic Zone Cooler (65)
Otterbox Defender Series iPad/iPhone case (30)
Teas' Tea beach towel (150)
Teas' tea tote (1000)
Teas' Tea beverage (3000)

You can't win if you don't enter!!

Just head on over to TEAS' TEA FACEBOOK PAGE for your chance to enter to win.

And don't forget to show them a little love via Twitter.  I know they would love to hear from you.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.