Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Week One - Nutrisystem - Did I lose any weight? #NSNation


Well, I am so excited to report Week One with the Nutrisystem is complete!  And I am pleased to report it went very well.  I think the biggest issue I am having is eating what feels like, all the time.  In the past I was so use to not eating anything until at least after 10am and sometimes as late as 2pm.  So now waking up and eating breakfast has been an experience.  But I must admit I am in LOVE with the Nutrisystem Protein Drinks.  They are so good and my favorite two flavors are Chocolate and Coffee.  They are so rich, creamy and smooth.  And then I also get to eat a breakfast item.  I love the frozen omelets.  I am amazed at how delicious they are, with very limited calories.

My favorite morning snack has been Fat Free Greek Yogurt while I am at work.  And on the weekend, I have been enjoying fresh veggies which I cook up in a very lightly sprayed pan with one egg.  It is delicious and on the Nutrisystem program most veggies are unlimited throughout the day.

Lunch has been good and I find myself loving the meal bars as they are easy to eat at my desk if I can't get a lunch break.  I enjoy including a low fat stick of string cheese to finish off my lunch and some more veggies.  I have been taking a small cooler to work with fresh veggies like snap peas, celery and carrots to get me through the times when I feel hungry.

Mid-afternoon and I get to enjoy another snack.  I love a nice fresh apple or orange, but dried cranberries have really been hitting the spot.

Dinner/Supper has been my biggest challenge as I am home with my family.  I have been fixing their meals and then enjoying my Nutrisystem meal with them.  I like to include a salad with fat free dressing and many times they join along with a salad for themselves.

The best part of my day is the evening dessert!  I love my sweets and this program allows for a little indulgence.  They offer so many different choices.  The ice cream sandwiches are divine!

I am proud to report...I have at least gotten 30 minutes of exercise EVERYDAY!!!  And I feel great!!  Plus, I have proven myself control and have not waivered!  Even when treats have been brought into work or my boys have brought cookies home.

So drum roll please.......

I have lost 3.5 pounds in my first week on Nutrisystem!!!!  I can't wait to see what next week will have in store!!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.

Disclaimer: Nutrisystem provided me with free
samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I am also following your Journey! We can be an inspiration to one another! LaTonya (Detroit Mom)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.