Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

NEW Lansinoh mOmma Bottle with NaturalWave™ Peristaltic Nipple Review

As a mother who nursed all my boys until at least 9 months to a year of age, I found it challenging to find a bottle that they would accept while I was gone.  Not only a bottle they would accept, but a bottle and nipple I was confident was safe.

I wish a New bottle and nipple that is now on the market would have been available for my boys.


I love that Lansinoh® Laboratories is dedicated to supporting breastfeeding moms and babies through quality products and easily-accessible support.

Understanding that today's modern mom is often back-to-work or on-the-go, Lansinoh has recently launched the Lansinoh® mOmma® Bottle with NaturalWave™ Peristaltic Nipple. Developed with over 50 years of research, The Lansinoh® mOmma® Bottle with NaturalWave™ Peristaltic Nipple gives mom confidence that her baby will take expressed breastmilk from a bottle while she's away, but return to the breast when she's back.


When I received my mOmma bottle to review, I must say I loved how it felt in my hand.  It was perfectly shaped and comfortable to hold.

Here are some of the amazing new features this mOmma Bottle provides:

The NaturalWave™ Peristaltic Nipple include:
• A wide, rounded nipple base which encourages a wider latch-on, similar to how babies latch naturally, and therefore promotes oral, facial, and jaw development.

• Is made of super-soft and flexible 100 percent silicone that is lined internally with specially designed grooves that are made to optimally compress and control milk flow.

• Has a hassle-free design with minimal parts that saves mom time.

• Is available in slow, medium, and fast flow to meet baby's changing needs.

• Features an AVST Air Ventilation System that reduces the intake of gas, a potential cause of colic or spit up.

• Is BPA-free.

So if you are wondering when you can purchase your own mOmma with the NaturalWave Peristaltic Nipple - Head on over to Wal-mart or Target, but if you are an online shopper like me you can buys some at Walmart.com, Target.com, Amazon.com, Diapers.com and Drugstore.com.

I am going to be using the mOmma Feeding System as gifts for my friends who are expecting or have just giving birth.  I think it will be an amazing gift.

Click here for a $5 off coupon to be used to purchase a mOmma yourself.


Disclaimer: I was provided with a  free sample of mOmma product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.